Go Touch For Android
- Product Code: GoTouch
GoTouch is a smart communications solution composed of an app and a device.With GoTouch, you can have your own personal digital whiteboard at any time and any place for visual interaction.
How to Install Go Touch : Click Here
Helpline : +971566677749
The 'GOTOUCH' is a smart device composed of a camera, a stylus, and a software! The 'GOTOUCH' turns any display, like a TV, monitor, or projector, into your own personal whiteboard. You can write on anything to be displayed, save it, and even share with other users through the GOTOUCH application. With the GOTOUCH and a display, you can enjoy your own personal electronic board at any time and anywhere you want!
It turns any display into a touch screen. You can write notes on a wide range of file formats such as image, PDF, and even video.
GoTouch enables more efficient communication by providing bi-directional touch interaction both on the large display screen and on mobile devices.
With GoTouch application, you can communicate with your co-workers in real-time across distance sharing same screen.Infrared Camera
- Camera Size: (W*H*D) 53.41 * 57.00 * 24.00mm, weight- 50g
- Li-Poly 300mAh Battery
- Operation Mode: about 10 Hours
- Standby Mode: about 3,000 Hours
- Interface: Bluetooth Classic / BLE
- CMOS Pixel Array: 4K x 4K
- Recognition Data rate: Max 200 FPS
- Writing Response Time: 0.1sec
- Horizontal/Vertical Access Angle: 38.3 / 38.3 Degree
- Optimized Cursor Jittering: +/-4 pixel
- Operation Distance from Screen: 1.5 Times Distance for Target Screen Size
- Available type of display: Projector, PDP, LCD, DLP TV
- Screen size (Diagonal): 7 inch ~ 100 inch
- Support Operating System: Windows 7, Android, iOS
- Pen Size: (W*H*D) 145.73 * 16.59 * 18.99mm, weight - 23g
- Power: 2x AAA Batteries
- Operation Mode: About 40 Hours
- Interface: Infrared LED
- Shell Material: ABS plastic
GoTouch needs to be able to "see" the infrared pen and the screen in order to work properly. We recommend that you place GoTouch at a 45º angle to your screen, so you don't inadvertently step in front of the camera and block the view.
- If you stand on the right side of the screen, place GoTouch at a 45º angle to the left of the screen.
- If you stand on the left side of the screen, place GoTouch at a 45º angle to the right of the screen.
The optimal distance to place GoTouch from your screen is 1.5X the size of the screen. So, if you have a 50-inch TV, place GoTouch 75 inches away.Will there be any lag when you write on screen?
If you have a reliable broadband and WIFI connection, there should be no perceptible lag. It's less than the eye can perceive while you write. If network traffic is very heavy, there could be lag, but we've spent lots of time on optimisation to eliminate lag.Can I connect GoTouch to a regular whiteboard?
GoTouch needs to be mirrored to a TV or projector to work properly, so it cannot work on an ordinary whiteboard.Can I save the screen?
You can save the screen within two touches on the TV/projector or on your phone. Just press the G icon in the app and then select "Save".How do I connect GoTouch to my TV?
You actually connect GoTouch to your smartphone, tablet or PC via Bluetooth, and then connect that device to your TV. You have several options to do that:
- If you're using an iPhone or iPad, use Apple TV's AirPlay, or connect using a lightning to HDMI cable.
- If you're using Android, you can use a micro USB to HDMI cable, or connect via Chromecast or another screencasting device.
- If you're using a PC, you can connect it to your TV using an HDMI, VGA or DVI cable, depending on your graphics card and the inputs on your TV.
No! Your privacy is very important to us, so we don't store any of your data on our servers. Right now you do need to log-in to use the app. We did this mostly to make group collaborations easier and to offer better customer service. However, we've gotten a lot of questions about the log-in requirement and are considering eliminating it.Will the pen damage my screen?
We've done lots of testing with lots of TVs, and so far we haven't noticed any damage. You don't need to press very hard to activate the infrared LED, and the nib of the GoTouch Pen is made of smooth plastic. All that said, we wouldn't recommend handing the GoTouch Pen to your two-year-old.